International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brewing Process Control Artisan
Ref No: 30024897
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full time
- The key purpose of this role is to lead the Process Engineering function, perform optimization / modifications of process control systems and support the installations of process control systems.
- The Instrument Artisan will also Maintain, calibrate, repair equipment, optimize Packaging equipment and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality in the Brewery and optimize the generation and utilization of all utilities within the process areas in the Plant.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Comply with safety, health and environmental procedures and legislation •Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Locate plant, equipment, spares, and relevant documentation / systems
- Plan and prepare the job
- Carry out repairs / maintenance
- Continuously improve (optimize) plant, process equipment and systems
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Perform basic changes to software in PLC’s with necessary approvals
- Calibrate instruments
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
- Apply 5S standards and practices in the workplace
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Conduct autonomous maintenance
- Manage quality at source
- Improve personal competence and flexibility.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 Years on the job training with SKAP completed.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Interpret process description specifications and conduct modifications / optimisations of process control software as per specifications and software standards.
- Identify process control software deviations and resolve or recommend solutions.
- Support the process control software change management process.
- Maintain process control software integrity and security.
- Support the development of and upgrade preventative maintenance procedures for process control systems.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed.
- Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
|Job Category||Electrical/Electronic Engineer Jobs in Nigeria, Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria|