About The Company
Greenlight Planet is owned and operated by engineers, sales force experts, and operations gurus who love to solve difficult problems that change our customers’ lives before our eyes. Our offices across the world are cultural melting pots of technological and grass-roots innovation.
We are searching for qualified persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Systems Associate
Location: Nigeria (Any existing market in Africa)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Business Systems Administrator
- The Business Systems Associate will aid in developing, testing, documenting and troubleshooting various business systems and tools under Greenlight Planet’s Easy Buy Program.
- Other duties may include interacting with vendors, preparation of technical end-user documents and facilitating basic user training on various tools and automation.
- Provide timely technical support for users and work with them to solve existing problems.
- Work with end-users to look for solutions to issues that may arise using the various tools available.
- Day to day monitoring and maintenance of current systems and solutions.
- Develop and provide training and technical documentation for users from various departments.
- Work with vendors in the process of troubleshooting escalated incidents.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Basic experience in managing various business systems and tools.
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate accomplishment through some of the following experiences:
- At least 2 years of ICT experience with a proven track record of maintaining and troubleshooting different systems and tools.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain complex data flows in a simple manner.
- Proven experience administering the following types of systems: CRM, ERP, Call Center software, Ticketing and Automation software.
- Knowledge or experience with SMS gateways and other operational tools including Google Sheets and Google Apps Script would be an added advantage.
- A good understanding of our key sectors of focus.
- Clear and straight to the point communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English
- Clear thinking/problem-solving ability
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with people from different departments.
- Passion for learning.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people: We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.