Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commissioning and Start Up Shift Supervisor
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
About Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or other Engineering / Science discipline.
- Minimum of 15 years working experience in LNG Plant Operations with at least 10 years’ experience in Plant
- Operations as Principal Operator or at Supervisory Level.
- Experience with Commissioning and Startup of company’s facility is considered a qualifying advantage
- Experience in providing CSU (Commissioning & Start-Up) related design input and working in an EPC (Engineering, Procurement, And Construction) or a plant environment considered an advantage
- Working experience on part of, or the entire, ORP (Operations Reference Plan) Project life cycle (from conceptual design through to final commissioning and handover) and/or in the front-line Oil and Gas production operations is desirable
- Experience with Management of Change process, Operations Integrity / Process Safety Management Processes
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2023.