Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Contract Jobs in Nigeria
JOBS IN NIGERIA - JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA
Posted 7 months ago
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Correspondent Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- To assist FM&A (PHC/LAG/ABJ) in meeting IST, CMS and Compliance requirements and training obligations to provide and maintain IST tools & services for seamless daily operations, information reference system on the TCiN Referential, CMS & governance documents on the CMS website; mandatory eCOI declarations; and Compliance, Diversity and Cost Awareness trainings.
- Prepares annual forecasts and budgets for IST tools and services required by divisional personnel for divisional
- Management approval.
- Initiates divisional IST requests for tools and services for approval by IST Correspondent. Follows up and escalates issues for prompt resolution.
- Consults with Business Analyst to resolve applicable divisional IST issues and requests for tools and services.
- Consults with Business Analyst in justifying and presenting business cases for the development and deployment of apps, for divisional Management approval.
- Creates and drives quarterly divisional awareness campaigns on available IST tools and services.
- Prepares monthly, half yearly and annual divisional IST activity reports.
- Participates actively in the month-long Cybersecurity trainings, quizzes, and other IST related activities of the Company.
- Reports functionally to Information Management Responsible (IMR) of the division.
- Creates and drives quarterly divisional awareness campaigns on Information Management requirements.
- Consults with Head, Information Management, IST Division, to create & maintain divisional Information Reference
- System on Company’s Intranet.
- Consults with DGM, HR Strategy and Organisational Performance/ Recruitment Officer, HR Division, to create and maintain divisional Record of Processing Activities (ROPA).
- Prepares monthly, half yearly and annual divisional Information Management reports.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to write new, re-evaluate existing, and regularly update divisional Charter, Standard
- Operating Procedures (SOPs), procedures and processes, in line with Company Rules (CRs).
- Maintains internal database of divisional CMS governance documents.
- Consults with Manager, FM&A Methods, on updating divisional CMS documents published on Company’s CMS
- website, and any other related issues.
- Prepares monthly, half yearly and annual status reports on divisional governance documents.
- Creates and drives quarterly divisional awareness campaigns on governance documents.
Deputy Compliance Officer:
- Assists divisional Compliance Correspondent in ensuring all Compliance requirements and training obligations are met by divisional personnel.
- Creates and drives quarterly divisional awareness campaigns on Compliance.
- Completes annual mandatory electronic Conflict of Interest (eCOI) declaration on the Compliance website.
- Works with the C&P Methods team for due diligence operations on company vendors and other relationships (social / contractual) as it affects the division.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by hierarchy.
- Position will manage related activities for 3 locations: ABJ/LOS/PHC.
- High degree of interfacing and relationship management required to achieve results.
- Need for constant updates and training to stay abreast of evolving job needs.
- Complexity of managing compliance requirements with vendors.
- Participate in all FM&A departments and divisional HSE meetings.
- Ensure HSE aspects of operations is captured in procedures.
- Familiarize self with Company’s emergency procedures, carry out assigned responsibilities safely and report any incident, unsafe act, or operation.
- Role assists to ensure company is not exposed in her relationships by supporting the due diligence process.
- Prompt handling of IST tools and equipment requests help to make requisite work items available and functional.
- Efficient information management process keeps personnel updated hence reduces the challenges in misinformation.
- Workflow efficiency is a product of relevant, updated and reliable procedures as well as their integration into the daily operations.
- Good HND or University Degree in any of the Social Sciences or Engineering disciplines.
- 3-5 years post NYSC work experience.
- Effective communication skills in English Language demonstrated in oral and written business communications.
- People skills, Business presentation skillsets.
- Working knowledge of: Windows 10 Professional or Enterprise operating system.
- HSEQ principles and methodologies of the local or global oil and gas industry would be an advantage.
- Microsoft Office 365 Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, and Stream). SharePoint,
- Forms, Power Automate and Power Apps would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Add A Comment