We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Correspondent Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- To assist FM&A (PHC/LAG/ABJ) in meeting IST, CMS and Compliance requirements and training obligations to provide and maintain IST tools & services for seamless daily operations, information reference system on the TCiN Referential, CMS & governance documents on the CMS website; mandatory eCOI declarations; and Compliance, Diversity and Cost Awareness trainings.
- Prepares annual forecasts and budgets for IST tools and services required by divisional personnel for divisional
- Management approval.
- Initiates divisional IST requests for tools and services for approval by IST Correspondent. Follows up and escalates issues for prompt resolution.
- Consults with Business Analyst to resolve applicable divisional IST issues and requests for tools and services.
- Consults with Business Analyst in justifying and presenting business cases for the development and deployment of apps, for divisional Management approval.
- Creates and drives quarterly divisional awareness campaigns on available IST tools and services.
- Prepares monthly, half yearly and annual divisional IST activity reports.
- Participates actively in the month-long Cybersecurity trainings, quizzes, and other IST related activities of the Company.
- Reports functionally to Information Management Responsible (IMR) of the division.
- Creates and drives quarterly divisional awareness campaigns on Information Management requirements.
- Consults with Head, Information Management, IST Division, to create & maintain divisional Information Reference
- System on Company’s Intranet.
- Consults with DGM, HR Strategy and Organisational Performance/ Recruitment Officer, HR Division, to create and maintain divisional Record of Processing Activities (ROPA).
- Prepares monthly, half yearly and annual divisional Information Management reports.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to write new, re-evaluate existing, and regularly update divisional Charter, Standard
- Operating Procedures (SOPs), procedures and processes, in line with Company Rules (CRs).
- Maintains internal database of divisional CMS governance documents.
- Consults with Manager, FM&A Methods, on updating divisional CMS documents published on Company’s CMS
- website, and any other related issues.
- Prepares monthly, half yearly and annual status reports on divisional governance documents.
- Creates and drives quarterly divisional awareness campaigns on governance documents.
Deputy Compliance Officer:
- Assists divisional Compliance Correspondent in ensuring all Compliance requirements and training obligations are met by divisional personnel.
- Creates and drives quarterly divisional awareness campaigns on Compliance.
- Completes annual mandatory electronic Conflict of Interest (eCOI) declaration on the Compliance website.
- Works with the C&P Methods team for due diligence operations on company vendors and other relationships (social / contractual) as it affects the division.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by hierarchy.
- Position will manage related activities for 3 locations: ABJ/LOS/PHC.
- High degree of interfacing and relationship management required to achieve results.
- Need for constant updates and training to stay abreast of evolving job needs.
- Complexity of managing compliance requirements with vendors.
- Participate in all FM&A departments and divisional HSE meetings.
- Ensure HSE aspects of operations is captured in procedures.
- Familiarize self with Company’s emergency procedures, carry out assigned responsibilities safely and report any incident, unsafe act, or operation.
- Role assists to ensure company is not exposed in her relationships by supporting the due diligence process.
- Prompt handling of IST tools and equipment requests help to make requisite work items available and functional.
- Efficient information management process keeps personnel updated hence reduces the challenges in misinformation.
- Workflow efficiency is a product of relevant, updated and reliable procedures as well as their integration into the daily operations.
- Good HND or University Degree in any of the Social Sciences or Engineering disciplines.
- 3-5 years post NYSC work experience.
- Effective communication skills in English Language demonstrated in oral and written business communications.
- People skills, Business presentation skillsets.
- Working knowledge of: Windows 10 Professional or Enterprise operating system.
- HSEQ principles and methodologies of the local or global oil and gas industry would be an advantage.
- Microsoft Office 365 Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, and Stream). SharePoint,
- Forms, Power Automate and Power Apps would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online