Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Fleet Manager – M/F
Reference No: 2023-636
Location: Amadi Base, Rivers
Job Type (Offshore / Onshore): Onshore
Contract Type: Permanent Contract
About Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited: Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, as leading international player in marine services, offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
- A Master’s Degree in Marine Technology, Maritime Management, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent working experience or any other related discipline
- Master of Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- 7 – 10 years’ relevant experience in the maritime industry of which 5 should have been in the maritime industry, preferably onboard seagoing vessels.
- Lead Auditor Training for Quality Management Systems incorporating the International Safety Management Code for the Safe Operation of Ships and Pollution Prevention (ISM and ISO 9002) will be an added advantage.
- Leadership competences, able to manage a team while being a team player
- 3 years’ relevant work experience as Vessel Manager or 10 years as Sr. Technical superintendent with the ambition to be promoted to Vessel Manager
- In-depth knowledge of Fleet Management IT systems
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- Good communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- A strong motivation to work in a challenging and dynamic environment in the Maritime Industry
- Highly skilled and experienced in the areas of:
- Good Knowledge of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) setting, monitoring and tracking
- Good inter Personnel Management skills
- Good Quality Control Skills
- Good and vast knowledge of Safety Management and Regulatory Compliance, International Safety Management (ISM) and International Standards Organization (ISO) Codes – Monitoring and Auditing
- Good Knowledge Environmental Awareness and Auditing.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|