We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Employee Development & Engagement Officer
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Corporate Services & Development
- The Employee Development & Engagement Officer will support the development and implementation of comprehensive learning and employee engagement interventions in order to maintain a motivated and skilled workforce that effectively meet the needs of Main One.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Support the development of the company’s learning
- Collation of learning and development (L & D) needs company wide, through job analysis, performance appraisals and regular consultation with business
- Support the development and implementation of the company-wide curriculum and annual training plan.
- Manage the company’s e-learning platforms and generate monthly utilization reports
- Facilitate the implementation of a company-wide knowledge sharing system.
- Facilitate the fulfilment of statutory training requirements.
- Manage ITF submissions & reimbursement processing
- Track training expenses in line with approved budgets and conduct a reconciliation with the training ledger on a monthly basis.
- Conduct post training evaluation on employees (upon completion of course) and their line managers.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of developments in L & D by reading relevant journals, taking relevant courses etc.
- Support the development and implementation of the annual employee engagement plan.
- Employee relations and welfare administration
- Leave management
- HMO Management
- Stay interviews management
- Annual Employee Satisfaction Survey administration
- Culture management administration including facilitation employee engagement activities/events
- Exit & Alumni Management administration.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of Social Science or Humanities.
- 2-4 years’ experience as a Human Resources generalist with at least 1 year of learning and development experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal & organisational skills
- Keen attention to details, strong time management and multitasking skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think innovatively.
- Impeccable team working skills
- Good presentation skills
- Customer-service orientation.
Demands of the Job:
- Constant awareness of sensitivity and confidentiality involved in the function.
- Strong initiative and creativity in discharging assigned tasks.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines when required.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Business Development Management, officer|