British Council is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Location: Abuja or Lagos
Contract Type: Indefinite Contract
Pay Band: BRC-6-G
About British Council: The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust. We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
- Qualified Accountant: ACA, ACCA
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Role Specific Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience with proven experience in similar role
- Proven experience in data analysis and visualisation in line with best practice (practical knowledge of Microsoft Power BI required)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- ERP systems experience (transaction level and reporting
- Delivery of results within a complex international structure and reporting to tight deadlines.
- Working in virtual teams.
- Able to relay complex financial information in an easy-to-understand way to support non-financial managers to deliver against financial performance indicators.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- This is a short-term intern position; intern roles are not a prelude to longer term employment with the organisation. If opportunities for further paid employment arise, these will be advertised and interns who apply will be considered against the same criteria as other applicants.
- Necessary adjustments will be made for staff with disability where necessary.
- All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in country of application. The British Council will not facilitate/sponsor visa applications and work permits.
Disability Confident Employer:
- The British Council holds a badge of recognition and a certificate which qualifies our organisation as a Disability Confident employer. This is one way we are trying to reflect our values and ensure all aspects of our work are open and inclusive for people with disabilities.
- The British Council is committed to promoting inclusion of persons living with disabilities across our operations. We do not have adequate representation in Polio Survivors and People Living with Albinism at the moment and we would like to change this. We strongly welcome app
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2023.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Analyst/ Quality Control, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|