Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Enterprise Application Support
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Senior Enterprise Application Support
- This role is responsible for providing high quality operational, technical application and systems support to IE’s customers and internal business functions.
- Provide Tier3 application support on complex internally and externally developed applications
- Administer and maintain all production and internal environments
- Application monitoring, performance tuning and testing
- Maintain system stability and high availability
- Interact with internal teams and external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems
- Deploy application releases and configuration changes
- Act as a technical resource for internal and external projects
- Adhere to appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e., change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management)
- Maintain good working relationships with internal departments as well as third-party vendors and hosting providers
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Assist in carrying out any other duties as requested by the Head of Department.
- First Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or any other related field.
- 0-2 years experience in hands-on application support role
- Experience with working in an ITIL environment.
- Computing and User Support
- Application Support and Maintenance
- Information Security
- Systems Configuration
- Hardware Configuration.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Graduate Trainee Jobs in Nigeria|