Kyosk Digital Services limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations (Director)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Full-time
Reports to: Country General Manager
Reportees (country): Fulfillment Managers; Safety and Loss Control Managers; Operations Excellence Managers.
About Kyosk Digital Services limited: Kyosk Digital Services limited is a tech-led platform that connects informal retailers who retail in kiosks and other similar retail outlets directly to fast-moving consumer goods companies (FMCGs) by communicating demand from retail outlets directly to FMCGs and their distributors and managing the delivery of the goods to the kiosks.Our digital ordering and delivery platform – Kyosk, ensures that these retail outlets get access to stock at competitive prices and have them delivered directly to them. FMCGs find the traditional distribution chain to be inadequate as well, making it expensive for them to serve kiosk-type retail outlets, leading to high incidences of product stock-outs and lost sales opportunities. By providing FMCGs with good data visibility, we solve this major problem of theirs.
- A Degree holder in Sciences, Engineering, Computing, Economics, Accounting and Analytics. Master’s Degree in related field will be ideal;
- A minimum of 15 years experience, with at least 10 years in manufacturing, supply chain management, dispatch, logistics and / or warehousing;
- Professional qualifications will be an added advantage;
- Tech savvy and proficient in best-practice ERP systems, warehousing systems, data entry software/systems, and computer systems including Microsoft Suite;
- Knowledge in inventory and supply chain management;
- Highly conversant with numbers and frameworks. Strong numerical, data and root cause analysis skills;
- Experience in category sourcing expertise in food ingredients and/or commodities with strong knowledge of the retail/FMCG market and everyday essentials;
- Prior experience working for leading retail chain/FMCG/ Food & Beverage/ Personal Care / Consumer Packaged Goods or large retail chain company in a leadership role managing a diverse team;
- Proven track record driving successful value stream optimization strategies that have delivered sustainable cost among other financial objectives & growth;
- Proven record in efficient delivery of low-cost business model strategies and tactical execution;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Highly adaptable and down to earth to work with various levels of people across the organization;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight timelines.
Competencies & Key Skills:
- Strategic Leadership;
- Commercial Acumen;
- A knack for Problem Solving;
- Analytical Thinking;
- Stakeholder Management;
- Superior Negotiation Skills;
- Tech Savvy;
- Ability to work autonomously.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
|Job Category||Operation Officer, Operator, Unit Head|