Save the Children is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Job ID: 230000J7
Team/Programme: CO HR Team
Employee Status: Permanent
Contract Length: Open Ended
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
About Save the Children: Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children in need, with programs in over 120 countries. We save children’s lives. We fight for their rights. We help them fulfil their potential. Save the Children is working in Nigeria because one in five children in Nigeria dies before their fifth birthday. About 40% of children miss out on school and have to work to survive while nearly 2 million children have lost one or both parents to an AIDS-related disease.
- Education Level – Bachelor’s Degree
- Specified Study Area – Human Resources/Administration/Social Sciences or prior experience in Human Resources
Experience And Skills:
- Have at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in NGO sector will be an advantage
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Excel and demonstrated skills in database management, payroll management and record keeping
- Adequate ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good knowledge of computer skills (Microsoft Office Environment)
- Good communication skills (written and spoken).
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2023.