PricewaterhouseCooperis inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Risk Assurance Senior Associate
Job ID: 397345WD
Line of Service: Assurance
Management Level: Senior Associate
About PricewaterhouseCooper: PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
- Bachelor’s and / or Postgraduate Degree in one of the following: Accounting, Finance / Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, and / or other business fields of study. Minimum of second class upper;
- 3 – 6 years’ relevant work experience;
- Experience in the use of ACL / SQL / Alteryx / Power BI;
- Specialist system experience (i.e. SAP, Oracle, SQL, Python).
- Experience in the review of Finacle, Flexcube, Navision, SAP and/or Oracle ERP is an advantage;
- Experience in the review of IT infrastructure (operating systems, databases and network systems) is an advantage;
- Possession of, or willingness to pursue, related professional certifications such as CISA and ACCA (part qualification).
- Experience in IT Audit, Software testing, Application testing;
- Strong project management skills and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced communication skills and presentation skills;
- Creativity and good problem solving skills;
- Client service delivery;
- Coaching, supervision and leadership skills;
- High level of integrity and professionalism;
- Drive to build capacity within a team and grow your technical information security career to the next level;
- Willingness to travel as required;
- Intellectual curiosity;
- Basic understanding of new technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning etc.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Director / Associate Partner Jobs in Nigeria, Risk/Credit/Finance/Insurance/Investment|