We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Node.js Back-end Developer (HabariPay)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Financial Services
- HabariPay is hiring a Node.js Back-end Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Primary focus for this role will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- He/She will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built buy the front-end team into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Requirements and Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any relevant course from a Reputable University
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience as a Nodes.js Backend Developer
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors such as Stylus, Less, etc depending on your technology stack
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop,and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Android IOS Developer / Mobile App Development / Games / React Native / Flutter Jobs in Nigeria, PHP / MySQL Developer Jobs in Nigeria, Software Developer Jobs in Nigeria, Web Developer Jobs in Nigeria|