KyDAL Office Point (KOP) is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Job Type: Full Time
About KyDAL Office Point (KOP): KyDAL Office Point (KOP) is a world class organization which offers wide range solutions for effective and high performance of co-operate setups. We offer tangible supplies for smooth and effective office operations as well as strategic support for high performance and maximum output of personnel by delivering best practice HRM systems and training solutions. Our customized solutions are focused on helping Organizations optimize the
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must reside in Owerri.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2023.
|Job Category||Medical / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria|