Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Department: Engineering – PEI
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Role
- We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to oversee and guide scrum teams.
- The Scrum Master’s responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
- A Scrum Master that has a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams.
- An outstanding Scrum Master with excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be
- Use agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Train and mentor the squad teams to follow agile principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Facilitate internal communication and effectively
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
Required Competencies and Skill Sets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a relevant field preferred.
- Certified scrum master, SAFe preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with software development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online