We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job type: Full-time | Remote
- The Senior Accountant will be responsible for keeping and maintaining proper books of accounts for the preparation of annual, statutory and group reporting accounts to give a lucid view of the situation of the company.
- Review financial statements for accuracy and legal compliance.
- Prepare and file tax returns.
- Enter accounting related information into business logs.
- Inspect account books for efficiency and accuracy.
- Responsible for GAAP preparation and entry of journal entries.
- Calculate and document accruals.
- Perform bank reconciliations and ensure proper coding of cash receipts and transfers.
- Maintain fixed assets.
- Prepare balance sheet and profit and loss account reconciliations.
- Perform monthly profit and loss analysis with explanation for variances to budget and prior periods including proposing required journal entries as needed.
- Set and execute year-end accounting close activities.
- Supports annual financial and other audits.
- Liaison between Account Receivable, Account Payable, general accounting, finance, IT, and other teams as necessary.
- Identify and drive revenue initiatives and strategy to advance the team and organization.
- Make recommendations and implement actions necessary to maintain and improve team and organization metrics.
- Other duties & projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years of prior general accounting experience.
- Experience in Healthcare industry experience a plus.
- Experience in SAAS environment will be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN).
- Professional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (e.g., XLOOKUP, SUMIFS, Advance Filters, Pivot tables, If Statements, Text to Columns, etc.)
- Strong account reconciliation skills.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), benefits and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Cavista!
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We want to know you better.
- Share your basic details and upload your resume.
- You will receive an email response with the next step.
- Intro Video Interview.
- You will receive a link from Mettl to complete a short video where you will answer questions to share your knowledge.
- We want you to learn about us.
- Meet our team for your in-person interview(s).
- Interview us as well.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria|