APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Clinical Mentor
Requisition ID: api-70731
Locations: Ibadan North LGA; Olorunsogo & Ogbomoso Clusters – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-Time
Department: Clinical Services
About APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited: APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
- Must possess a Degree in Medicine (MBBS or equivalent).
- Postgraduate qualification/Master’s level training in Public Health, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, or Obstetrics will be an advantage.
- Must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- At least 2 years experience in clinical HIV and AIDS care, including the provision of antiretroviral therapy (ART)
- Experience with program planning, assessment, and implementation of HIV clinical care programs will be an advantage.
- Previous experience in HIV-related operational research is an advantage
- Good knowledge of current trends and normative guidance (national and international) in HIV clinical care and service delivery
- Willingness to travel to clinics and hospitals in assigned geographical areas within the State
- Coaching and mentoring ability
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people of different backgrounds
- Ability to apply problem-solving skills to challenges.
- Strong organizing and planning skills
- Sensitivity to different cultural working environments
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, and write reports
- Capacity to operate both as a team player in large diverse teams as well as individually.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Proficiency in the use of computers and software/applications such as presentation software, spreadsheets, and video conferencing.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2022.
|Job Category||Medical / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria|