Genesis Cinemas is the leading cinema chain of West Africa with 12 locations, 47 screens and over 4,700 seats in opeartion across Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management. The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers.
Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come. We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead
Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supports the company by providing quality customer service and communicating with head managers and department heads to achieve a common goals
- Training or ensuring that workers are properly trained for their specific roles
- Helping the team understand performance targets and goals
- Scheduling work hours and shifts (ROTA)
- Coordinating job rotation and cross training
- Create and oversee their team’s workflow
- Monitor team performance and activities
- Ensure cash out policy is always adhered to.
- Responsible for supervising, managing, and motivating team members on a daily basis
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Liaising with clients, finding and creating business opportunities for the company.
Qualifications and Experience
- SSCE / OND / HND qualification
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Must be intelligent, coachable, and presentable
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Output Lead/Team Lead|