Reliance Health is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: User Experience Researcher
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment type: Full time
Category: Product and Design
About Reliance Health: Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a user experience researcher.
- Tertiary Education from a recognized institution, ideally in design or a similar field.
- Passionate about building a world-class product and service that makes healthcare work for everyone
- Must have led research before in a multidisciplinary team with the ability to contextualize and prioritize insights for the team
- Experience managing, executing and analyzing usability test sessions or focus group sessions is required
- Experience of working in an agile development environment is required
- Experience in analyzing both quantitative and/or qualitative research methods is required
- Ability to run usability testing across both mobile and desktop platforms.
- Understanding of user interface/user interaction design principles is a must
- Good presentation skills for delivering insights in various formats
- Must be proactive, adaptable and resilient with a positive mindset.
- Experience influencing user needs to senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills for cross-functional collaboration.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Research / Survey Jobs in Nigeria, Social Policy, Innovation, Programme Management, Research, Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Jobs in Nigeria|