The King’s College London Joint PhD Scholarships 2022 – The application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website.
The King’s College London is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- An PhD degree Program.
- Open to International Students.
- To study in the feild of subjects taught at the university
- At King’s College London
- Successful Candidates will be awarded full tuition, an annual grant and stipend
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Fully Funded University of Leeds UK 2022 Ph.D. Funded Scholarship in the Fabrication of Soft Robots
- Fully-funded International Brett Ph.D. Fellowships in Entrepreneurship at University of Liverpool
- Savvy Global Fellowship Program
- Google 2022 News Initiative Student Fellowship in Europe
- Ashden 2022 Awards for Climate Solutions in Action
- FATE Foundation/CBI 2022 Ginger Sector Training Program
- The Leakey Foundation 2022 The Francis H. Brown African Scholarship
Why You Should Study at King`s College
s College islocated in England, the third-largest country in the United Kingdom.
- The university ranks as one of the oldest best universities in the UK that has produced an exceptional alumni body of 14 Nobel laureates, heads of state, business moguls, and more.
- More so, the institution is a multicultural community with students from over 155 countries.
|Study Type||full time|
April 1, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- be due to commence a full-time joint PhD programmes run in collaboration between King’s College London and a stated partner (The University of Hong Kong, Humboldt University, Berlin, The National University of Singapore, or The University of Sao Paulo) during the 2022/23 academic year. Please refer to the ‘CDS PGR Joint PhD 22-23 guidance‘ document for a full list of eligible programmes;
- have applied to King’s College London as the home institution;
- have provisional agreement from supervisors at both King’s and the partner university;
- have submitted all the required application materials by the funding deadline, including references and the Travel Plan form, which can be found online or obtained via the King’s Admissions office.
How to Apply for King’s College London Joint PhD Scholarships 2022
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.