National Covid19 Action Recovery & Economic Stimulus Grants Registration 2022 for Businesses affected by Covid-19. Get started below.
NG Cares Grants Registration 2022/2023 is a federal initiative to support Nigerians affected by the Covid19 pandemic. Below I will provide a link you can use to apply in state.
Application Form Portal for NG-CARES (COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus) Grants is still open for Nigerian to register online
To support this initiative The World Bank is the main sponsor of the Nigerian government. Because they are using the so-called subsidy The ‘World Bank Grant’ is seven hundred and fifty million US dollars ($750,000,000) to provide immediate assistance to those affected by covid-19 pandemic.
The NG-CARES is an intervention of the Nigerian Federal Government withsupport from the Wrold Bank to assist and resuscitate businesses that were adversely affected by COVID-19 pandemic.
Targeted Business for NG-CARES (COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus) Grants
- Micro Businesses: Any micro business which wants to be a beneficiary of this scheme, must have at least three to nine (3-9) employees.
- Small Businesses: Any small scale business that would want to benefit from NG CARES must have at least ten to fifty (10–50) employees/workers.
Requirements For NG Cares Program
Documents needed for successful Registration
- Provide BVN printout which must be stamped by the applicants bank,
- Provide proof of Business Operations i.e Cash book, bank statement of account, etc,
- Provide CAC registration or TIN (To find out business ownership),
- Provide evidence of accurate age (using Either Voters Card, NIN, or Driver’s license),
- Provide means of Identification (Voters Card, NIN, or Driver’s license),
- Provide means to confirm residence (Voter’s card or utility bill).
How to register for NG Cares Covid-19 Grants Application Form 2022
Note: The procedures to be followed when applying are very simple, as the application form is already being shared with the following people;
Community CDC chairman.
Agents of NG CARES.
Community women leaders.
Community youth president.