CBN Covid-19 Loan – The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recently re-opened the portal for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprise (MSME) to access up to N25 million through NIRSAL Microfinance Bank Apply for Loans below or Click Here to Apply.
SheVentures First City Monument Bank Tech Pitch 2022 for women in tech (Two million Naira Cash Prize)
This CBN Covid-19 Loan is for businesses that were affected by COVID-19. It was disclosed by the Personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, via his Twitter handle on Wednesday.
He tweeted, “The CBN, through @NirsalMFB introduces a stimulus package to support households and MSMEs affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. An individual can access up to N25million.”
- ₦250,000 FG Loan by NDE has Commence
- Lagos State MSME Recovery Fund 2.0
- Federal Government SMEDAN Loan MSME Fund
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment
- Npower Non-Graduate Shortlisted Candidates
- Polaris Bank Recruitment
- NGO Recruitment
What you should know about the CBN Covid-19 Loan
- The Federal Government had announced that the MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support Portal would be exceptionally reopened for 30 states that had been unable to meet their quotas,
- The government, in its announcement, said that the scheme is aimed at supporting vulnerable MSMEs in the payroll obligations of over 500,000 employees.
How to Apply for The CBN Covid-19 Loan
To apply for the ongoing CBN Covid-19 Loan, ensure you have read all presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
Enter your email address and click the Get Access button ↓ below to get started
- Next, You will receive an email, click on “get started” and you will be directed to the Covid-19 loan portal
- Select SME or household
- Put in your BVN and submit
If you have any questions, do not fail to let us know.