Visit www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng portal to apply for the ongoing 2022 Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment.
The Nigeria Police Force NPF (Police Constable) has officially announced a registration portal for online recruitment registration in the ongoing 2022 recruitment exercise into the NPF (Police Constables) for candidates who meet the requirements to APPLY.
Hence, before you commence your application process, go through the following eligibility criteria to determine what you may be required of before completing your application.
www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng Application Form Requirements
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN);
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as at 1st January, 2022 and 31st December, 2022);
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a full expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons: Traditional Rulers, Magistrates, Local Government Chairmen, Heads of Educational Institutions Attended, Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel;
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment via https://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng
- Visit NPF Portal via www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng
- Create an account by entering your username and password.
- Confirm your email address
- Once you’ve done that, Login with your email and password.
- Go to Applications>My Applications to complete your profile and submit your application.
How to Check www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng 2022 Shortlist
- Visit the NPF portal www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng
- Log in with your email address or Application ID and password.
- Once the NPF Dashboard loads, navigate to ‘Shortlisted Candidates’ tab.
- Click on Download Shortlist.
- Once the list is downloaded, search for your names on NPF List.
When is www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal Closing?
www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng Registration Portal will close six weeks from the date of publication.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- Npower Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you in a hurry to visit www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng portal 2022/2023 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re not ready yet.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.