The Australia Awards Scholarships 2022/2023 (Fully Funded) application process has commenced. Download the Australian Award Scholarships Application Form Online or Register via their portal.
This article is a guide on how to get Australian Scholarship Awards 2022, requirements, deadlines, Benefits, Australia awards scholarships policy handbook and the online Scholarships application process.
We witnessed numerous students nervous about how to apply for Australia Awards Scholarships, so don’t panic as we have a lot of testimonies of international students who used our Oasis Australia Awards application process and ended up being awarded.
Australia Awards Scholarships 2022 Full Details
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade offers fully-funded scholarships to students for the completion of their academic program specified by the Australian higher education institution, including any preparatory training.
They aim to contribute to the development needs of Australia’s partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements.
They provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions.
The study and research opportunities provided by Australia Awards Scholarships develop the skills and knowledge of individuals to drive change and contribute to development in their own countries.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Participating Australian Institutions
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Engineering & Technology
- Business & Law
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Human, Health and Social Sciences
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: May 31, 2022
Australia Awards Scholarships Benefits
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade provides the recipient with the following benefits:
Australia Awards Scholarships are offered for the minimum period necessary for the individual to complete the academic program specified by the Australian higher education institution, including any preparatory training. The following benefits generally apply:
- Full tuition fees
- return air travel–payment of a single return, economy class airfare to and from Australia, via the most direct route
- establishment allowance–a once only payment as a contribution towards accommodation expenses, text books, study materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE) – a fortnightly contribution to basic living expenses paid at a rate determined by the department.
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP)–a compulsory program prior to the commencement of formal academic studies covering information on living and studying in Australia
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award (for award holder only)–provided to cover the scholar’s basic medical costs (with the exception of pre-existing conditions)
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees–if deemed necessary PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training
- supplementary academic support may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
- fieldwork (for research awards and Masters by coursework which have a research component where fieldwork is compulsory) may be available for eligible research students for one return economy class airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
- Applicants who want to accept an Australia Awards Scholarship will need to sign a contract with the Commonwealth of Australia declaring that they will comply with the conditions of the scholarship.
- Scholars are required to leave Australia for a minimum of two years after completing their scholarship. Failure to do so will result in the scholar incurring a debt for the total accrued cost of their scholarship.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- ADB – Japan Scholarship
- University of South Australia Scholarships for International Students
- Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship for International Students
- University of Sydney Scholarships for International Students
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars and Artists
- Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program
- Angela Adams Scholarship
- Mext Scholarship
- Charles Darwin University Scholarships for International Students
- Griffith University Scholarships for International Students
- University of Queensland Scholarships for International Students
- Monash Research Training Program
How to Apply for Australia Awards Scholarships 2022/2023
To apply for the ongoing Australia Awards Scholarships Program, ensure you have read all the presented requirements. and be sure you fit in.
- Click here to visit the Australia Awards Scholarships Application Portal.
- Next, click here to visit our Australian Scholarships Application Portal.
- Select your choice for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2022 (fully funded) 135 Scholarship Openings,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the Australia Awards Scholarship openings.
- Click here and add your email, to get Latest Scholarships updates
When is the Australia Awards Scholarships Portal 2022 Application Deadline?
- The application deadline is six weeks from publication.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now I’d like to hear from you:
Are you going to apply for Australia Awards Scholarships 2022/2023 Right Away?
Or maybe you’re ready to start searching for other financial aid.
Either way, leave a comment below right now.