The CBS Postdoc in Machine Learning in Economics and Decision Sciences 2022 – The application has commenced. See information about eligibility, fees, values, selection criteria, deadlines, and how to apply online via the application portal/website.
The Copenhagen Business School is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2022 Scholarship for;
- A PhD degree Program.
- Open to International Students.
- To study in the feild of courses taught at the university
- At the Copenhagen Business School
- Successful Candidates will be awarded £3,000.
CHECK OUT THESE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Fully Funded University of Leeds UK 2022 Ph.D. Funded Scholarship in the Fabrication of Soft Robots
- Fully-funded International Brett Ph.D. Fellowships in Entrepreneurship at University of Liverpool
- Savvy Global Fellowship Program
- Google 2022 News Initiative Student Fellowship in Europe
- Ashden 2022 Awards for Climate Solutions in Action
- FATE Foundation/CBI 2022 Ginger Sector Training Program
- The Leakey Foundation 2022 The Francis H. Brown African Scholarship
- King’s College London Joint PhD Scholarships
Why You Scholarship at Copenhagen Business School
- Copenhagen, Denmark and is considered one of the most prestigious business schools in Western Europe and the world
- Copenhagen Business School offers very interesting interdisciplinary programs
- Copenhagen Business School has a great campus! A nice example of Danish design, and some great bars and restaurants in the area of Frederiksberg.
|School||Copenhagen Business School|
|Study Type||full time|
February 15, 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
- The applicant should have a background in either Economics, Operations Research, Mathematics, or Applied Statistics, and must hold a PhD or the equivalent.
- Documented research track record at international level, including publications in recognized journals in the field.
- Documented pedagogical qualifications or other material for the evaluation of the pedagogical level.
- The applicant must be proficient in English (written and spoken).
How to Apply for CBS Postdoc in Machine Learning in Economics and Decision Sciences
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.