We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership and partnerships.
We need an individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, passionate with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices in the capacity below:
Job Title: Associate Director, Accelerating Progress in Pediatric and PMTCT (AP3)
Job Code: CSU003
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support state and site level implementation of high degree of integration, collaboration and communication among PMTCT, Pediatrics and OVC programs to rapidly close the pediatric treatment gap.
- Focus on prioritizing community interventions and consolidating the gains at the facility level.
- Support the inclusive integration of pediatrics/adolescent, PMTCT and OVC across service delivery entities for desired clinical outcome.
- Support leveraging of OVC resources to reach Pediatrics, adolescents and pregnant women with comprehensive, impactful and acceptable services.
- Support the generation, transmission and triangulation of pediatrics, Adolescent, PMTCT and OVC related data across program areas.
- Design quality assurance tools and ensure quality training is conducted for CBOs and care givers implementing services for Vulnerable children and adolescents.
- Provided technical support to the State Government led PMTCT/Pediatric ICS.
- Support SASCP to establish and operate PMTCT/Pediatric Surge Incident Command System.
- Support the states to constitute a Community OVC/Pediatric/PMTCT (COPP) Team.
- Support the state in Community action Data management using NDR lite.
- Leverage the existing incident command system to provide oversight.
- Track site and community performance (data) – daily/weekly/monthly.
- Inspires team to perform or out-perform as per project target by aligning team goals, roles, responsibilities, and work output to the broader vision/mission/strategy and strategic goals of the organization and donor partners.
Qualifications and Experience
- MBBS / MD, a post graduate Degree in Medicine or Master’s Degree in public health is an added advantage.
- In addition, the post holder must possess at least 10 years’ post NYSC experience in running/implementing public health programs preferably in the NGO context. With at least 4 of those years in management level.
- At least 3 years working knowledge of the PEPFAR/CDC HIV programing in Nigeria, especially the new CDC direction on the integration of PMTCT, Pediatrics and OVC, demonstrable experience in pediatrics COMPASS and cPMTCT intervention strategies is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable knowledge in the engagement of community structures for program sustainability.
- Previous experience in managing and developing a team and the ability to lead, motivate and develop others; excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; fluency in written and spoken English;
- Commitment to and understanding of the organization ’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, as evidenced through previous work experience and results achieved; capable of effective and efficient development, management and tracking of large-scale projects.
- Superior partnering skills, exceptionally strong and highly effective working relationships with internal & external partners/stakeholders.
- Willingness to commit at least 4 years to the origination in this position will be an added advantage.
- History of loyalty and trust with proven integrity and ability to manage confidential information.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. Associate Director, Accelerating Progress in Pediatric and PMTCT (AP3)-CSU003 – Abuja, CLEMENTINA OGBEH.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
- Females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply.
|Job Category||Director / Associate Partner Jobs in Nigeria, NGO / Non-Profit Associations Jobs in Nigeria|