We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV.
We need dynamic, highly skilled and passionate persons to work with our highly experienced team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Associate Director – Clinical Services, Adult HIV Continuum of Care and Treatment (COCT)
Job Code: CSU002
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build/strengthen the capacity of the State Clinical team in achieving targets of key program indicators through effective management of the weekly technical review meetings and other routine feedback platforms.
- Provide leadership for the provision of person-centered care services.
- Provided leadership for the implementation of integrated NCD -Cervical Cancer, HPT, DM and – COVID-19 and TB.
- Design and deploy context-specific treatment support for special populationsKPs, Standalone DOTS sites and community drug pick-ups.
- Design and deploy an adaptable case management system for all sub-populations.
- Ensure the development, dissemination and application of appropriate pharmaceutical services packages and training curriculum across supported sites.
- Provide technical support for an inclusive integrated quality management system to evaluate and address service delivery cascade gaps.
- Strengthen program management platforms to aid the continuous transfer of managerial and technical competencies to supported entities.
- Support the development and refinement of materials such as IEC, Health promotion and job aids and training material.
- Support the enhancement of TB/HIV integration services at supported sites.
- Provided leadership to State on clinical cascade monitoring.
- Inspires team to perform or out-perform as per project target by aligning team goals, roles, responsibilities, and work output to the broader vision/mission/strategy and strategic goals of the organization and donor partners
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- MBBS / MD, a Postgraduate Degree in Medicine or a Master’s Degree in Public Health is an added advantage.
- In addition, the post holder must possess at least 10 years post-NYSC experience in running/implementing public health programs preferably in the NGO context. With at least 4 of those years at the management level.
- At least 3 years of working knowledge of the PEPFAR/CDC HIV programming in Nigeria.
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and to think and plan strategically.
- Have an in-depth understanding of national and international development issues in particular in relation to reproductive health and HIV/AIDS;
- Previous experience in managing and developing a team and the ability to lead, motivate and develop others; excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; fluency in written and spoken English;
- Commitment to and understanding of the organization’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches.
- Proven track record/abilities to manage large-scale, cross-functional business process improvement strategies, plans, activities and teams.
- Expert knowledge of the HIV continuum of care and treatment with a thorough and practical understanding of the national HIV treatment and prevention guidelines.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, as evidenced through previous work experience and results achieved; capable of effective and efficient development, management and tracking of large-scale projects.
- Partnering skills, exceptionally strong and highly effective working relationships with internal & external partners/stakeholders.
- Willingness to commit at 3 years to the organization in this position will be an added advantage.
- History of loyalty and trust with proven integrity and ability to manage confidential information.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. Associate Director – Clinical Services, Adult HIV Continuum of Care and Treatment (COCT)-CSU002 – Abuja, CLEMENTINA OGBEH.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
- Females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply.
|Job Category||Director / Associate Partner Jobs in Nigeria, NGO / Non-Profit Associations Jobs in Nigeria|