Tempkers is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Banking Associate
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
About Tempkers: Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Banking or Business Administration from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Must have completed the 1-year mandatory NYSC scheme
- Minimum of 2:2 (Second Class Lower)
- Must be a resident of Abuja
- Must have graduated within the last 3-4 years
- Must have had basic Banking experience of at least 6 months.
- Must possess exceptional people management skills.
- Be analytical-minded and be a fast learner.
- Must be technology savvy, and proficient in Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Must be hardworking, diligent, and trustworthy.
- Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.
- Must be able to handle demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Banking Associate” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates that meet the requirement will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2023.
|Job Category||Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Nigeria, Director / Associate Partner Jobs in Nigeria|