PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Employment Type: Full Time
About PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC): PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related discipline.
- MBA or Master’s degree with relevant professional certification
- Minimum of Twelve (12) years post-qualification experience, five (5) of which must have been spent in a senior management role
- Sound business and financial acumen
- Forward-thinking mindset with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Practical, pragmatic, and able to exercise initiative and sound judgment.
- Proven entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial accomplishments with a reputation for successful execution
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills Inspirational leadership and strong people management abilities.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
Add A Comment