Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Specialist
Job Type: Contract
- Receives and reviews requisitions ensuring all required information have been provided to enable successful procurement of works and services.
- Develops and gets approval of contracting strategy for each procurement.
- Takes the lead in preparing new contracts from the issue of inquiry documents to the approval of award including evaluation of bids and negotiations with bidders.
- Performs all contract administration duties including invoice verification; reporting on performance and schedule; variations and claims; and compliance with terms and conditions.
- Degree in Engineering or related technical field, Management Sciences, Economics or Physical Sciences.
- Preference is for candidates with relevant training and certifications in contract management, project management, cost engineering and commercial management.
- Minimum of 5 years of cognate contract & commercial management experience gained from oil & gas, engineering & construction and energy industries.
- B.Sc Engineering /related technical field, management sciences, economics or physical sciences, Commercial Management, Contract Management, Cost Engineering, Project Management
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online