Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Controller
Vacancy No.: 104
Location: Benin City, Edo
About Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit: The Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH (German Agency for International Cooperation) is an international enterprise owned by the German Federal government, operating in many fields across more than 130 countries.
In Nigeria, GIZ’s portfolio includes among others, a programme to support the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) in its regional integration goals. The programme aims to strengthen sector-specific capacities in the areas of Peace and Security, Customs and Trade as weir as Strategic Management and Organizational Development in the ECOWAS Commission.
- B.Sc in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or similar area of study. Relevant professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Relevant professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in a comparable position.
- Work experience in GIZ or similar international organization will be an added advantage.
Desired Additional Qualifications, Competencies, and Experiences:
- Confidential handling of data and information
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and systems, managing files and records, and other office procedures.
- English language proficiency (written and oral)
- Detail oriented and ability to work under minimal supervision and to show initiative and resourcefulness.
- Willingness to undergo further training in accordance with the tasks.
- Ability to work well and cooperatively within a diverse (culturally, ethnically) work community
- A good team player who is willing to take on responsibility.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Letter of Motivation as one document with complete contact details to: [email protected] using “Vacancy No. 104” as the subject of the email.
- GIZ is an equal opportunities employer committed to diversity.
- All qualified candidates, regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race and religion are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Stock Controller|