Médecins Sans Frontières is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Operator
Location: Ganjuwa, Bauchi
Employment Type: Contract
Scope of Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Carry out all activities related to entry of medical data into the mission database, according to MSF protocols and maintaining confidentiality, in order to have reliable and up to date information.
- Enter medical data (e.g. patient data, dates of visit, content of prescription, viral load, etc.) in mission’s database on a regular basis and according to MSF protocols.
- Participate in compilation of data both from MSF structures and from collaborating health facilities.
- Participate in the search for missing data.
- Update files of existing patients and make any corrections needed.
- Make regular back-ups of all data processed.
- Look after all equipment provided and keep recording area clean and tidy, giving special importance to all patient files.
- Report any issue concerning data management to superior
- Elaborate statistical reports when required by the medical team.
- Ensure, promote and maintain confidentiality regarding all information registered
- Secondary education essential.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in data management is required
- Local language essential. Mission language desirable.
- Able to learn and use software used for recording (i.e. Fuchia, EpiInfo, etc.)
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel).
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- MSF is an equal opportunity employer, both men and women are encouraged to apply.
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system
- MSF thanks all the candidates for their interest in this position.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Data Analyst/Data Management/Database Administrator/Data Scientist Jobs in Nigeria|