We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Learning Instructional Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a professional E – Instructional Designer to design and develop learning and practicing experiences.
- The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
- Creating and engaging learning activities and compelling course content.
- Working with subject matter experts and identifying target audience’s training needs.
- Applying tested instructional design theories, practice and methods.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer.
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs.
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc or MA Degree in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or similar
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in e-learning instructional design
- Proven working experience in E-learning instructional design and with instructional technology
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Education - Higher Institution / Teaching / Lecturing / Training Jobs in Nigeria|