eHealth4everyone is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
About eHealth4everyone: eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Banking & Finance, Economics, Accounting.
- ICAN / ACCA is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in Accounting or a financial management position.
- Consistent track record of success and career progression.
- Knowledge of IFRS, QuickBooks, or other accounting software is required.
- Proficiency in computer skills, especially in MS Office products (Excel, Word, etc.).
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applications are to be made using the link above.
- Select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV. Applicants without these may not be considered.
- Applicants must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results to be included on their resume or presented when required.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Assistant Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria|