Job Title: Finance Associate
Job Type: Fixed Term
Job Location: Abuja Nigeria
- To coordinate and provide Finance, Budget and Administration support services involving the recording and interpretation of financial and budgetary information to ensure the efficient functioning of the support services and inform decision-making.
- To efficiently manage UNHAS SO/CPB budget;
- To organize reports and/or records, put together independently with only general guidance, and with accurate information;
- To efficiently manage customer accounts, and UNHAS-customer interface.
- Education: A University Degree in Business Management, Accounting, Commerce, and/or Finance or being a Certified Public Accountant or equivalent certification. A University degree in a related functional area.
- Language: Fluency (level C) in English language, and/or Intermediate knowledge (level B) in French is desirable.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of professional experience as an Accountant or in a Financial role.
Other Specific Job Requirements
Additional responsibilities, knowledge & skills required for this job;
a. Experience utilizing computers, including spreadsheets and other WFP standard software packages and systems.
b. General knowledge of UN financial policies, rules, regulations and procedures.
c. Basic knowledge of internal controls, risk management and monitoring mechanisms and their applicability to UNHAS/WFP Finance
|Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria