About The Company
The Institute of Credit Administration is committed to bringing changes to the face and habit of credit business at all levels in Nigeria and influence structures of risk measurement to protect the item on the balance sheet called “accounts receivable.”
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer / Artist
- Must be a Graduate or Diploma holder.
- 3 – 5 years experience in similar position.
- Age: 25 years and above
- Very sound in English ( Both Written and Oral)
- 100 words per minute typing speed.
- Highly experienced in Page maker, Corel Draw and Graphics Design.
- Very efficient in the use of Social media platforms.
- Well-advanced in Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc).
The applicant must possess all of the following qualifications:
- Must be first a class guru (not novice or half-baked) in the use of Page Maker, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Desktop Publishing, Power Point.
- Must be truly ready to work and stay on the job.
- Must work with high speed, able to handle and finish many works in a day.
- Must possess excellent typing speed.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Lekki, Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, Victoria Island, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos Island and other areas not far from Lagos Island.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only qualified applicant will be invited for interview.
- The applicant should be ready and available to resume immediately if successful in the interview.