Harmony Holdings Limited inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Corporate Performance Management
About Harmony Holdings Limited: Harmony Holdings Limited was established in 2012 as the investment management vehicle for all Kwara State’s commercial and business interests. It is wholly owned by the State Government and its mandate is to ensure that all the State’s business portfolios are run profitably, and also to help drive the economic development of the State by partnering with local and international businesses to yield good financial and social returns for the people of Kwara State.
- Master’s or higher-level Degree in Administration or another relevant field; or Bachelors degree plus 10 additional years of experience.
- 8 years or more relevant experience including in change management, corporate performance management or strategic planning roles, with preference of experience in international organizations.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with high level of attention to detail and data-driven approach to planning and decision-making; PMP certificate is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of change management frameworks is required.
- Excellent leadership, communication and influencing abilities including the ability to drive innovation and change in a constantly evolving environment.
- Proven ability to collaborate across diverse teams, agendas and perspectives, integrate inputs into a coherent plan of action, follow through on implementation of initiatives and problem-solve issues.
- Desire to make a difference in contributing to the mission of the world’s largest dedicated climate change fund.
- Ability to engage in abstract thinking and design thinking is an advantage.
- Fluency in English is essential.
How to Submit Your Application
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria, Unit Head|