Airtel Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Taxation
Job type: Full-time
Career level: Mid-Senior level
About Airtel Nigeria: Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
- First Degree in Accounting / Taxation, Professional qualification in Accounting / Taxation (ACA or ACCA and CITN)
- At least 15 years of Tax practice experience with 3-5years as head of Tax.
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Excellent report writing skill
- Attention to details
- Relationship management and Good interpersonal skills
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Finance / Accounting / Audit / Tax Jobs in Nigeria, Unit Head|