Airtel Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Job type: Full-time
About Airtel Nigeria: Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related course.
Work Experience – Must have:
- 3 – 5 years, preferably in FMCG, Consumables and Telecoms.
- Experience in managing Public Sector Accounts.
- Achieving Results, & Delighting the Customer.
- Team Player; Independent, Confident, and Objective.
- Attention to detail/ excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ready to achieve beyond set target.
- Committed to common goals and values of the organization.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|