We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer – Golden Fertilizer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Vacancy Type: Internal Candidates Only
Purpose of the Job
- To further FMN PLC’s commitment to improving Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) performance by implementing health safety and environment objectives and compliance with local regulatory requirements, to prevent injury and maintain a safe working environment.
- Design, implement and communicate HSE management system to meet OHSAS ISO 45001: 2018 requirement and ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
- Prioritize and provide advice in a timely manner on OHSAS 18001 standards.
- Develop programs and plans to achieve OHS objectives.
- Develop, implement, execute management strategies to prevent workplace injuries, environmental incidences and achieve annual target set by management for HSE performance.
- Supervise the plant’s Health, Safety and Environment program and Facilitate internal audits of the safety management systems.
- Promote HSE practice to ensure staff compliance with health, environmental and safety rules and regulations.
- Review all safety rules on a regular basis and, where necessary, recommend suitable changes.
- Investigate all accidents and damage to Plant property, identify root causes and recommend actions to prevent re-occurrence.
- BSc / HND in Engineering, Environmental Sciences or related course.
- Occupational Health & Safety qualification (HSE level 3) is an added advantage.
- NEBOSH Certificate, Membership of the Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria ISPON will be a plus.
- 5 years of cognate experience in FMCG or Oil & Gas industry.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to pay attention to details.
- Have strong analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||officer, Safety Officer Jobs in Nigeria|