ABNL Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator II
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
Employment Type: Contract
About ABNL limited: ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992, as an Oil and Gas servicing company, with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation the company has grown in leaps and bound, expanding its business horizon but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degree
- 10 – 30 years relevant work experience.
- Experience in logistics planning and execution, construction, safety, and procurement
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- General computer knowledge with intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Willing to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide functional support.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2022.