ABNL Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician I
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
Employment Type: Contract
Assignment Type:Offshore Rotation
Work Schedule: 3wk on / 3wk off – 21 days on / 21 days off
About ABNL limited: ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992, as an Oil and Gas servicing company, with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation the company has grown in leaps and bound, expanding its business horizon but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 5 – 30 years relevant work experience.
- Discipline appropriate certification(s) if applicable or equivalent professional experience
- Effective communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely describe conditions in the field and recommend remediation steps
- Team Player; exhibits effective teamwork when working with persons over whom the person may have no direct authority and willingness to assist others
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria|