Alliance for International Medical Action is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operational Support Officer (M / F)
Duration and type of contract: French contract: 6 months renewable
Starting position : Asap
Direct Line Manager : Head of Mission
Technical Referent : Desk Grants Manager
About Alliance for International Medical Action: The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA) is an independent humanitarian medical NGO that was created in 2009 by professionals of humanitarian medicine. ALIMA’s mission is to provide medical care in emergency situations or medical catastrophes.
- Advanced Degree (Master’s level or equivalent) related to the position (Development studies, Public Health, International Relations, Project Management…)
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Good command of project management tools (project cycle, logical framework, project proposals, reporting, etc.)
- Professional experience in reporting, project design, and/or management, in an international solidarity organization (NGO, association, etc.) or UN agency or donor agency
- The first experience in expatriation is a plus
- Excellent analytical, synthesis, and writing skills
- Autonomy, ability to take initiative, ability to work in a team, and to communicate
- Thoroughness, motivation, willingness to achieve project support objectives
- Understanding of and commitment to ALIMA’s values and mission.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applications are processed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if a good application is successful.
- Only full applications will be considered. Only accepted applications will be contacted.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date