International Breweries Plc is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Operator
Job Requisition ID: 30033936
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Job type: Full time
Reports to: Team Leader
About International Breweries Plc: International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. / HND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
Traits & Competences Required:
- Prepared to work shifts
- The main role is to apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process performance.
- Manage a process area according to VPO principles and standards
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment.
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist).
- Initiative and energy.
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2023