Medecins Sans Frontieres is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Indefinite
About Medecins Sans Frontieres: Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
- Essential: Degree in Pharmacy Management.
- At least 1 year of certified work experience as a pharmacy manager
- Mission language and local language essential.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Results and Quality Orientation, Teamwork and Cooperation, Behavioural Flexibility, Commitment to MSF Principles and Stress Management
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their CV, Cover Letter, licenses and necessary credentials only to: [email protected] using “Pharmacy Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Lastly, only one online application form should be submitted as multiple submissions will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- No Transportation and Allowance will be provided during the recruitment process.
- MSF is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity within the organization.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2023 (5:00 PM).
|Job Category||Medical / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria, Supervisor|