International Institute of Tropical Agriculture is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer (Expression of Interest for Consultancy Service)
Project ID: P-Z1-AA0-139
Contract Duration: Assignment shall be for an initial period of One (1) year and subject to renewal with satisfactory performance.
About International Institute of Tropical Agriculture: The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
- The selected consultants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Commerce, Engineering, Science, Social sciences, Law or any other relevant discipline
- Certification or Training in or demonstrated working knowledge of procurement rules and procedures of AfDB/World Bank or other multilateral development agencies;
- At least 2 years of experience working in AfDB financed project or with related Multilateral Development Bank
- Ability to deal sensitively in multi-cultural environments and build effective working relations with clients and colleagues and sound computer literacy in using standard applications (Windows and Microsoft Office).
- The IITA now invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing these services.
- Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the African Development Bank’s Procurement Framework, October 2015,
- The selected Consultants will be members of TAAT PMU to be based in Nigeria and the assignment shall be for an initial period of One (1) year and subject to renewal with satisfactory performance
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click here for more information (PDF)
- Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (including their detailed CV and letter of motivation detailing past related experience similar to this assignment.).
Application Closing Date
13th February 2023.