Catholic Relief Services is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer – Case Management – (Nigerian Nationals Only)
Job Identification: 3000319
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: Program Management
Job Shift: Day
About Catholic Relief Services: Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and nonchurch partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS has worked in Nigeria for more than 25 years.
- MBBS / MD / B.Pharm is required
- At least 3 years post NYSC relevant experience
- At least one year of malaria programming experience
- Excellent English language skills (oral and written communication skills)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience in participatory action planning and community engagement.
- Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data preferred.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- English language.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 70%.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Nigerian Nationals Only.
- CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- CRS welcomes candidates from the countries and regions in which we work. In the event the successful candidate is an expatriate or global telecommuter, the anticipated duration of the assignment is informed by a term limit, based on the type and level of the job and the needs of the agency.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2022 (06:10 PM).
|Job Category||officer, Project /Programme Management / Project Management / Change Management Jobs in Nigeria|