OPEC Fund for International Development is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Budget Officer
About OPEC Fund for International Development: The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Finance / Business, majoring in Accounting, Financial Control, Business Administration or other immediately relevant fields
- Recognized accounting certification such as the CA or CPA
- A minimum of 10 years relevant professional experience
- Preferably 3-5 years of budget preparation experience within an international financial institution
- Fluent in English
- Good working knowledge of French, Arabic, German or Spanish is a plus
- Capacity for conceptual and strategic analysis and good command of budgetary, operational management and performance monitoring matters
- Competence in the use of ERP Systems (preferably SAP PS&IM module), Business Intelligence (BI) tools (preferably Business Information Warehouse (BIW) and Dashboards), and standard MS office applications (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint), and a good knowledge of operational and project management systems
- Knowledge of financial and budgetary principles and practices, budget management and financial administration of resources.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to provide technical advice in budget management to managers.
- Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter;
- Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results;
- Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges and ability to perform and execute assignments and time sensitive activities under stressful situations.
- Operates in compliance with organizational regulations and rules.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date