Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Human Resources Officer
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Under the direction and technical supervision of the Human Resources Manager, the Senior Human Resources Officer will provide practical, timely support to the full life cycle of HR activities and processes such as coordinating and facilitating onboarding and offboarding of staff, providing administrative services in HR aspects including compensation and benefits, health and safety, contract management, monitoring of staff leave plans and staff separation to ensure these are implemented effectively.
- S/He will be responsible for reviewing, revising, and streamlining general HR procedures and forms to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Also, s/he will manage the payroll system for the HR unit, including liaising with Finance unit to ensure timely and accurate remittance and ensuring service users are always provided with accurate information. Prepare personnel action records (PARS) for Finance action informing of any payroll additions and/or changes.
- These personnel actions include new hire, transfers, leavers and other amendments to salaries and employee data in compliance with policy and payroll requirements, provide support to the HR Manager in preparing HR related reports, maintain a thorough awareness of developments in labor laws and legislations, keep accurate record of data on the HRIS and send out monthly reports from the system to the Finance Unit.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- BS / BA Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5 – 7 years of relevant experience
- Or MS / MA Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent and 3 – 5 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required
- Certificate of membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management or any related body is required
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations on Labour and HR practices
- Experience in HR in the not-for-profit sector is an advantage
- Excellent IT skills in relation to HR systems and thorough knowledge and proficiency in the use of Microsoft office.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
|Job Category||Human Resources / HR (Recruitment) Jobs in Nigeria|