We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership and partnerships.
We need committed, audacious, accountable, passionate persons with strong core values to workk with our highly experienced team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Clinical Services HIV / TB Integration Services
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The Organization’s TB/HIV integration services’ POC.
- TB /HIV Case management, intensified case finding and IPT and TB Quality improvement- TB cascade management.
- Develop and refine materials related to TB-HIV integration such as clinical guidelines, protocols, algorithms, drug formularies and training materials.
- Support the Initiation and enhancement of TB/HIV integration services at sites.
- Develop, maintain and enhance TB-HIV integration links between organization and Government of Nigeria officials, donors and partner organizations.
- Develop and evaluate TB screening and diagnostic tools for children and pregnant women
- Work with state/facility teams to establish the minimum package of Infection Prevention and Control.
- Provide technical support to supported facilities in establishing protocols for TB/HIV treatment and related services that are consistent with national guidelines
- Builds capacity of facility personnel to better implement their role in the technical planning, management and evaluation of clinical issues related to TB/HIV programs.
- Assist in the continuum of treatment and care tracking and reporting (clinical cascade management) pipeline data from testing to viral suppression
- Support for state support teams.
- Design a data flow and quality of care in standalone DOTS/OSS and community TB contact tracing using CBO.
- Establish a strong collaboration with the NTBLCP.
- Establish TB BASICS in all comprehensive sites.
- Back stop the central office state support teams
Qualifications and Experience
- MBBS / MD, with at least 10 years’ post NYSC experience in running/implementing public health programs preferably in the NGO context.
- With at least 5 of those years in management level.
- At least 5 years working knowledge of the PEPFAR/CDC HIV programing in Nigeria.
- Practical knowledge of the HIV continuum of care and treatment with in depth knowledge of TB programming in Nigeria especially in HIV setting.
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and to think and plan strategically
- Previous experience in managing and developing a team and the ability to lead, motivate and develop others; excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; fluency in written and spoken English;
- Commitment to and understanding of the organization ’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, as evidenced through previous work experience and results achieved; capable of effective and efficient development, management and tracking of projects.
- Superior partnering skills, exceptionally strong and highly effective working relationships with internal & external partners/stakeholders.
- Willingness to commit the next 3 years to the origination in this position will be an added advantage.
- History of loyalty and trust with proven integrity and ability to manage confidential information
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. Senior Manager – Clinical Services HIV / TB Integration Services – Abuja, CLEMENTINA OGBEH.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
- Females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply.
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|