We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership and partnerships.
We need committed, audacious, accountable, passionate persons with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Adult ART Care and Treatment
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organization’s Adult HIV care and treatment POC.
- Review existing models of care to be applied to improving patient care, patient flow, medical records, etc.
- Initiate, mentor and enhance care and treatment services at sites.
- Provides direct technical assistance to supported state clinical teams and health care facilities, such as training of staff, information system development/improvement, facilitation of community linkages, patient flow analysis, improvement of adherence support systems, development or improvement of referral systems.
- Provides leadership for the implementation of integrated NCD -Cervical Cancer, HPT, DM and – COVID-19 a
- Provide leadership for facility level management of treatment failure.
- Provide leadership in organizational viral load optimization.
- Monitor the implementation of Differentiated care model and quality improvement
- Supervise the Viral load value chain management.
- Supervise the treatment for special populations-KPs, Standalone DOTS sites & YWC.
- Provide oversight for the incident command system.
- Support Lagos and Gombe state to achieve assigned surge targets and sustain same.
- Support the Management of relevant stake holders who are critical to the surge strategy at both state and national level.
- Support the State to maximize the benefits of the surge strategy in achieving a responsive and functional health system.
- Set up and support the routine monitoring of surge indicators and provide feedback as may be required.
- Support the scaling up a successfully proven strategy in case finding, client retention and viral suppression.
- Represent the organization at various fora on Adult & surge related matters.
Qualifications and Experience
- MBBS / MD, with at least 10 years’ post NYSC experience in running/implementing public health programs preferably in the NGO context. With at least 5 of those years in management level.
- At least 5 years working knowledge of the PEPFAR/CDC HIV programing in Nigeria.
- Practical knowledge of the HIV continuum of care and treatment.
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and to think and plan strategically
- Previous experience in managing and developing a team and the ability to lead, motivate and develop others
- Excellent interpersonal, communication
- Commitment to and understanding of the organization ’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, as evidenced through previous work experience and results achieved;
- Capable of effective and efficient development, management and tracking of projects.
- Superior partnering skills, exceptionally strong and highly effective working relationships with internal & external partners/stakeholders.
- Willingness to commit the next 3 years to the origination in this position will be an added advantage.
- History of loyalty and trust with proven integrity and ability to manage confidential information.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. Senior Manager, Adult ART Care and Treatment – Abuja, CLEMENTINA OGBEH.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received
- Females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply.
|Job Category||NGO / Non-Profit Associations Jobs in Nigeria|